Monday, July 4, 2011

a few more photos

One of the hippos we say in the river.
Don't worry mom's and dad's - this was REALLY zoomed in!!
A bush taxi LOADED down with stuff.
And this is actually not even close to the tallest one we've seen this week.
My little scorpion friend who I thought was a piece of dust as I was cleaning baseboards today. But when he moved, I realized he was not something I wanted to touch!!
EVERYONE in the hot sun trying to finish the school!!!
What a hard working bunch!

1 comment:

  1. First of all bravo to all of you! What amazing individuals you are to dedicate the time and effort to do such incredible work! The photo of the hippo is awesome. I can only imagine how exciting it must have been to be as close to it as you were and capture such a great shot! The taxi photograph is crazy! Especially when thinking you have seen some loaded even higher???? Really??? Wow! In regard to the scorpion photograph...FYI: they are NOT your friends. Stay away from them! And finally the school....well it looks great! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete